Sunday, 18 March 2012

New wallpaper UPDATED

On the blog. It took me all day - and I mean ALL day. I had to make everything manually, because that whole reflection in an axis thing is really not within my learning capability. So every tiny little paw has been placed one by one in the grid that I thankfully (!) was able to make in Photoshop.
I am not entirely happy with it, but I am more tired than displeased, so I'll let it be for now. I think I was supposed to do other things today... Sensible things. Constructive things.
Oh, and if you happen to know how I could have made this project easier for myself, I would very much like you to share - but maybe wait a few days. I don't want to have to burn down your house because you kick me when I'm already on the ground. You don't want that either, I'm sure. So let's just agree that I could not have done a better - or easier - job.


UPDATE: I fixed it. Blogger: 0 - Natasja: 1!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Keep it up! I'm reading every post, so you won't write something for "granted".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.

      Delete

Leave your paw print!